A complex subject
Quality assurance in injection molding concerns the complex processes in their entirety. It includes the material characteristics during incoming goods inspection, ensuring the functionality of the existing technology through cyclical machine calibration, metrological process monitoring, process-related quality control as well as the qualification of the employees.
We offer the following services for this purpose:
- Testing services, such as material characterization with regard to homogeneity of the starting material, flowability and moisture content using classical laboratory methods and targeted online measurements
- Support in the integration of measurement technology in the mold with the aim of process monitoring
- Ensuring the safe operation of injection molding machines through regular testing in compliance with technical specifications in accordance with the VDMA 24470-1 guideline ("Machines for Processing Plastics and Rubber - Proof of Capability for Injection Molding Machines")
- Advice on fault avoidance instead of fault elimination by checking quality-determining parameters
- Development of software solutions for process monitoring and quality prediction
- Development of process-related test methods
- Employee qualification
Professional color measurement in the industry
Learn more about the basics and limitations of color detection as well as the goals and benefits of color measurement. We will explain suitable color measurement techniques and introduce you to colorimetric evaluation on products. For more information on the agenda, how to get there, parking facilities and an insight into the script, please see our download box at the top right.
Plastic innovatively shaped
Injection molding, along with other major plastics processing methods, is one of the most widely used primary molding processes.
QUICK FEEDBACK FOR PRODUCTS AND PROCESSES
The testing laboratory at the KUZ is an independent materials laboratory for plastics testing. In the context of developments and optimizations, a wide variety of characteristic values are required for the material and processing behavior of plastics, which the test laboratory can provide.