DVS test center - manual welding
DVS courses and welder exam
DVS - these three letters stand for"Deutscher Verband für Schweißen und verwandte Verfahren e.V." They also stand for high-quality training in joining technology.
Our training courses
We provide training and continuing education in the areas of plastics welding, bonding and fiber composites in accordance with the guidelines. The training is carried out according to DVS guidelines. We offer basic courses as well as extension courses - on request also with preparatory training.
The KUZ is a recognized and approved educational institution of the DVS. The recognized qualifications according to DVS or EN guidelines are used wherever tested and certified specialists in plastic welding or bonding are required.
For plastic joints in the craft sector, you need an approval test in accordance with DVS guidelines. Here, the knowledge and skills of specialists in plastics welding are tested. The KUZ as a DVS testing center supports you in selecting the required initial or repeat test.
- Manual welding
- Quality assurance / damage assessment
- Evaluation of plastic welds according to DVS guideline 2202-1
- Determination of type and extent of weld defects according to external as well as internal findings
- Determination of mechanical-technological quality values of welded and bonded joints
- Assessment of damage to plastic welded, plastic bonded and composite structures
- Clarification of the cause of damage
5 seminars found
|09.10. - 13.10.2023||D01||DVS 2281: Course welding PG I||Learn more|
|06.11. - 17.11.2023||D03||DVS 2280: Basic course||Learn more|
|06.11. - 10.11.2023||D02||DVS 2282: Course welding PG II||Learn more|
|27.11. - 28.11.2023||D04||DVS 2291: Bonding training course||Learn more|
|04.12. - 15.12.2023||D05||DVS 2290: Laminator training course||Learn more|