small steps - BIG impact
In the jungle of interactions between a wide variety of technical conditions and physical laws, it is not easy to maintain an overview.
With a trained eye and appropriate measurement technology, we can examine your processes in injection molding and polyurethane processing as well as for plastic welding processes step by step, uncover potential for optimization in terms of quality, cost-effectiveness and sustainability, and avoid wasted costs. Don't be satisfied with your processes running stably! Save your resources and create scope for necessary new acquisitions or the further training of your employees.
Process evaluation and optimization
- Assessment of material selection, variations
- Technology optimization for quality and cycle time optimized production
- Evaluation of tool and machine technology
- Implementation of machine-friendly, wear-reduced production
- Realization of sustainable and energy-efficient series production
- Fault and damage analysis with the help of sample parts
- Online defect catalog for you free of charge
- Injection molding guidebook as a tool for process adjustment and defect minimization
- Ensuring the quality consistency of your processes through on-site inspections
- Support during initial commissioning of new tools or after tool correction
- Investigation of the process suitability of your tool after material changes
- Detection of defects and weak points of the tool
- Determination of production parameters for the economically optimal operation of the mold
- Achievement of optimal molded part properties
- Determination of feasible cycle times
29.11. - 30.11.2023
Injection molding defects: avoid + eliminate
Unfavorable settings and fluctuations in process parameters during injection molding result in constellations that can lead to molded part defects and cause high economic losses. We provide you with comprehensive knowledge in the recognition and systematic elimination of defects in injection molded parts. In the practical part, we will deepen the process-engineering correlations with you. You will find further information on the agenda, how to get there, parking facilities and an insight into the script in our download box at the top right.
29.11. - 30.11.2023
Rheology and thermal analysis
The description of the material properties of plastics is essential for the design of processing procedures and for quality assurance. Rheometric investigations can be used to characterize the flow and deformation behavior of thermoplastic polymers and to better understand their structure-viscosity behavior during processing. The test methods of thermal analysis open up the possibility of identifying relationships between processing conditions, microstructure and material properties of plastics. In this way, polymers can be identified and processing-related material damage can be detected. In this seminar, the theoretical fundamentals of rheology and thermal analysis are combined with practical demonstrations of the equipment in the laboratory and pilot plant. Concrete application examples from the practice of the accredited testing laboratory at the KUZ will be used to show what information can be obtained from the recorded measurement curves. For more information on the agenda, how to get there, parking facilities and an insight into the script, please see our download box at the top right.
Professional color measurement in the industry
Learn more about the basics and limitations of color detection as well as the goals and benefits of color measurement. We will explain suitable color measurement techniques and introduce you to colorimetric evaluation on products. For more information on the agenda, how to get there, parking facilities and an insight into the script, please see our download box at the top right.
Plastic innovatively shaped
Injection molding, along with other major plastics processing methods, is one of the most widely used primary molding processes.