The KUZ testing laboratory offers you independent plastics testing services in the accredited and non-accredited area. Our competence is based on more than 60 years of experience in plastics analysis and quality assurance. This has also been independently certified by DAkkS accreditation according to DIN EN ISO 17025 for 30 years now.
You need tests according to international or manufacturer standards and delivery specifications? Please contact us! Our services range from the development and production of new polymer formulations (material selection, compounding) to the production of test specimens and testing.
- We carry out even complex testing projects for you competently, transparently and promptly in our DIN EN ISO 17025 accredited testing laboratory.
- For applications with limited polymer availability in terms of quantity, we have developed special micro test specimens and micro tests for standard parameters such as tensile strength.
- For component and special tests, we are happy to develop and manufacture customized test setups and tests for you. For this purpose, we design and manufacture the corresponding fixtures completely in-house.
- Do you want to digitize a component for later 3D printing or test the dimensional accuracy of your component under load situations? You have come to the right place. Using industrial computed tomography and advanced 3D coordinate measuring technology, we digitize large and small components.
- To clarify the cause of damage for the failure of plastic parts, we carry out damage analyses with the aid of our entire testing technology. In addition to uncovering the cause of damage, we also offer you support in improving mold design or optimizing processing parameters in the injection molding process. Do you need a competent and reliable statement on a damage case? Contact us!
Professional color measurement in the industry
Learn more about the basics and limitations of color detection as well as the goals and benefits of color measurement. We will explain suitable color measurement techniques and introduce you to colorimetric evaluation on products. For more information on the agenda, how to get there, parking facilities and an insight into the script, please see our download box at the top right.